DOMUS MILITO CATENATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DOMUS MILITO CATENATUS

JUST A GROUP OF GREAT GUYS PLAYING ET

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Patching To 2.60B

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SSNuke719
Admin
SSNuke719

Patching To 2.60B Empty
PostSubject: Patching To 2.60B   Patching To 2.60B Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05 2008, 19:19

Last edited by Tiberius on Fri Oct 24 2008, 09:45; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://etclanmc.darkbb.com
Punisher
TEC* Clan

Patching To 2.60B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patching To 2.60B   Patching To 2.60B Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12 2008, 02:01

Hey Tib!

Im getting kicked from the 2.6b servers for Excess Flood. I dont know whats going on but sometimes when i press the console button it says:

"Name is: tec*punisher*grd Default: ETplayer"

a lot of times.
And sometimes i can see some "No vote in process" but idk why it happens cuz im not voting at all. =/

I reinstalled the game 3 times, formated my hard disk and it didnt help me.
Sometimes i dont have this problem though.

I dont use any configuration (my config is the default one) and the only bind that i use is the /bind k kill. Btw my keybord is working fine.
Well, I will try to update my PB version, but i dont think that it will help me. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I already searched in google but i didnt find much thing. Its really sad to be kicked from a scrim Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Plus, Cowboy is givin me some help but i was just wondering if u guys can help me out.
Do you guys have any idea? bounce

Thank u very much,
Punisher What a Face
Back to top Go down
rianorix
Admin

Patching To 2.60B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patching To 2.60B   Patching To 2.60B Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12 2008, 17:15

If you are kicked for "excess flood" that ordinarily means a keystroke (hehe, he said stroke) is pressed too many times and pb will kick for that. It maybe something in your config...a stuck key...um.......that's all I got.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patching To 2.60B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patching To 2.60B   Patching To 2.60B Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patching To 2.60B
Page 1 of 1