DOMUS MILITO CATENATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DOMUS MILITO CATENATUS

JUST A GROUP OF GREAT GUYS PLAYING ET

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

+MC+ 2.6 Server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniol
[SE] Clan

+MC+ 2.6 Server Empty
PostSubject: +MC+ 2.6 Server   +MC+ 2.6 Server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21 2008, 01:02

I tried connecting to it and it asks me for a password. Are pubs like me not supposed to go on it? Very Happy As in it is just for scrim practice?

Also, I just installed 2.6 according to how you posted it Tiberius, what are some good servers to get killed at?
Back to top Go down
SSNuke719
Admin
SSNuke719

+MC+ 2.6 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: +MC+ 2.6 Server   +MC+ 2.6 Server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21 2008, 09:27

Welcome Daniol, heard a rumor you may stop by. Our .6b server is a private server because at the time it was cheaper per slot then having it pub, other then that anyone with the pass word can get in. pass is mcscrim, feel free to drop in anytime you want. Below are a couple of .6b servers that I’ve played on.

Christian Gaming Network-SbG
IP: 209.40.97.204:27960
etpub xpsave for 6 hours, kinda an oxy moron, preach The Word of God combined with an fps. Nice group of people, fun pub server, usually pretty busy.

SNLStopwatch
IP: 66.55.154.34:27960
etpro, stopwatch, no xpsave, xp reset every map, scrim settings. Fast paced, if you think you are good, go here, it could be humbling. It also could make you better if you have the patience to keep getting your ass kicked.

If you have any problems post here and we’ll see what we can do to help you out.
Back to top Go down
https://etclanmc.darkbb.com
$P!ASH
+MC+ Full Member
+MC+ Full Member
$P!ASH

+MC+ 2.6 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: +MC+ 2.6 Server   +MC+ 2.6 Server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21 2008, 19:26

Nice to see you stopped by Daniol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Daniol
[SE] Clan

+MC+ 2.6 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: +MC+ 2.6 Server   +MC+ 2.6 Server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2008, 01:25

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Smile

Like I told Splash, school is kicking my buttocks( lol! ) so I am not very active, but whenever it lets down I'll be sure to stop in and check the server out, and maybe even catch you guys practicing.

Christian Gaming Network - lol at that oxymoron Razz

But whenever I have time I will be sure to drop in on those servers, and of course I'm down to getting my butt kick: only way to learn IMO. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sgt Infamy
+MC+ Full Member
+MC+ Full Member

+MC+ 2.6 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: +MC+ 2.6 Server   +MC+ 2.6 Server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2008, 17:49

Welcome Daniol.

and yes we all thought the same thing when we played there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

+MC+ 2.6 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: +MC+ 2.6 Server   +MC+ 2.6 Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+MC+ 2.6 Server
Page 1 of 1